The Daughter 0f the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller- Book Review!

 Hi everyone! I wanted to share this incredible book I read, that I wished I picked it up sooner. 

The Daughter of the Pirate King is hands down one of my favorite reads this year. I am also pretty sure Tricia Levenseller is my new favorite author since I already ordered 2 more of her books! 

This YA fantasy takes you on an adventure with our main character Alosa. This bad ass woman who doesn't take crap from no one and will take you down just by looking at her wrong. If you like the Pirates of the Carribean this book is for you. 

Alosa is sent on a mission to purposely be captured by the enemy to retrieve an ancient map, the map that will lead to an island of riches. She has no problem handling herself and her captors. There might be one though, Riden the first mate who is clever and unfairly attractive. That won't stop Alosa from getting the map, but it won't be easy....

This book was full of adventure and a little romance. I highly recommend this book to all my adventure lovers who love a strong female lead who has a few tricks up her sleeve. 

5 STARS! Go get this book!!


Comments

Popular Posts