Introducing me 😊

 

      Hi, my name is Halli. I am new to book blogging, and I am excited for this journey. 
I am from Idaho, not a lot of people know what or where that is, but I can tell you a little. We are the Land of Potatoes, yep that's right, everyone is potato lovin'. We also have a lot of lakes and mountains. Camping here is amazing, and there is a lot of wildlife to see and enjoy. Idaho is right by Oregon. We are getting more and more visitors every day; a lot of people are finally figuring out Idaho is a beautiful place to live and vacation. I went to a small school and did not graduate that long ago. After school I decided not to go to college. I took a gap year instead. I finally decided I wanted to be in the medical field. No, I did not want to be a nurse or anything, but I did decide to be a phlebotomist. I got certified at a trade school in Boise. I worked as a phlebotomist for a little and then I tried caregiving. It was not the most fun, but I do love helping people especially if they can't help themselves. I did that for a while, then I was not loving the medical field and it was not what I wanted anymore. I job hopped around for a little bit trying new things and I was never fully satisfied. Then I found books. I hadn't read in so long and then one day I picked up a book and I was hooked. Since then, I've been reading daily and trying to become a book blogger and a book reviewer. Thank you for being here for my new journey. Stay a while. 💕



Comments

Popular Posts